IntroductionChelone Furniture (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Company website found at CHANGE:WEBSITE URL (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Children Under the Age of 13Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to, or on, the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the phone number or address at the bottom of this page.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect ItWe collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information: By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number (“personal information”) that is about you when you contact us to report a concern. Users of our website are not individually identified, but usage is tracked via an anonymous user id selected by the user following the user’s registration with the site, which requires verification of the user’s email address and phone number for email and/or text updates. About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:Directly from you when you provide it to us. Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and/or other tracking technologies. From third parties, for example, our business partners including Google Analytics.
Information You Provide to UsThe information we collect on or through our Website may include: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- The frequency and characteristics of your usage to identify widely utilized features of the site.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
How We Use Your InformationWe use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of company assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by our company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we may transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.